Dem Earth 3
Easily Generate dynamic Digital Elevation Models and georeference them in real-time to your world imagery.
DEM Earth automatically downloads the data it needs to build the model you want. All you have to do is provide a Geographic coordinate.
Produce real-time interactive and dynamic landscapes which you can pan, zoom and animate and place anything on, in any way you want.
Some of the New Release 3 highlights
- Geo Modifier – Map any polygon, spline or point based object onto DEM Earth.
- Track Graph – Make an instant graph out of a gpx track, or any spline.
- Poly Importer – Import country, county, regional borders using the osmosis poly format.
- Smart Extruder – vastly improved. Better caps, better UVW mapping, less polygons.
- Smart OSM – New Interpolation and surface offset settings, deliver what you need.
- DEM Earth Object – improved UVW, to make baking, much easier.
What you get
- DEM Earth Generator – A realtime landscape generator which automatically downloads and caches DEM data for you, for the entire world
- Smart OSM Object – Easily download and manage OpenStreetmap data directly in DEM Earth. More..
- Smart Extruder Object – A fast, intelligent building extruder, which works tightly with OSM Object and DEM Earth to produce great results. More..
- PinPoint Object – Used for placing any 3D object on DEM Earth landscape with ability to dynamically scale and move with the landscape
- Way Object – A flexible spline Generator for Visualizing paths between objects on the landscape
- Coverage Command – Visualize what DEM files your have already cached
- GeoPointConverter – together with the Tools4D OpenStreetMap importer,easily overlay massive OSM data sets onto DEM Earth
- GPX Importer – Easily import Tracks, Routes and Waypoints. Drag and drop your gpx file into C4D, DEM Earth does the rest.
- World File Import – drag and drop industry standard World files into C4D and DEM Earth will create the landscape for you and overlay your image automatically
- ASC height Import – Embed super high res height, commercial DEM or DSM data, directly into DEM Earth, using industry standard ASC format (*Esri Grid, WGS84 geographic )
- Direct ASC import – included. The only way there is, to get a super accurate, non-interpolated, high res landscape data into Cinema4D. This is how easy importing DEM data should be.
- Quickstart guide – Included
- Automatic 90m Dem data downloader – Included
- Automatic 30m DEM Data downloader – Included
- DEM Earth Image Downloader – Included. Easily capture web-based images from a multitude of open sources, with unparalleled ease.
- GeoCoding Tool – included. Both coding and inverse coding to get get coordinates from names, and names from coordinates.
This is a featured product from CinemaPlugins. Prices are set by CinemaPlugins and are subject to change. Prices shown are for Single License use only. Additional licenses may be available once you reach the checkout screen.